All you need:
Rajma (Light red kidney beans, soaked in water overnight), Aloo (Potatoes, diced), chopped Onions, chopped Tomato, Ginger-Garlic paste, Gota Jeere for Phoron (cumin seeds), Cumin powder, Coriander powder, chopped Dhone pata (cilantro), slit green chili, Tel (oil, preferably mustard), salt and Turmeric.
- Heat oil in a large pressure cooker. Add the cumin seeds, let it splutter.
- Add the onions and green chili. Fry till light brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato, and potatoes. Fry them together.
- Add the rajma, salt, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder. Mix them together.
- Add water and pressure cook. After two whistles, open up the cooker.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.